Visualize more than bone structure with ease
Viscover brings to you the broadest portfolio of imaging agents tailored for pre-clinical micro-CT. ExiTron contrast agents have been specifically developed to provide micro-CT with long sought-after soft-tissue contrast. Novel nanomaterials help extend the application range of any micro-CT far beyond mere bone scans.
A unique portfolio to meet the demands of CT
Our innovative ExiTron agents enable targeted high resolution imaging of tumors and organs with ease.
- ExiTron MyoC is an innovative nanoparticulate agent optimized for CT studies of the myocardium
- ExiTron nano is the only inorganic nanoparticular CT contrast agent allowing blood pool (angiography) and organ specific (liver, spleen) imaging in a single application
- ExiTron P is a long-circulating polymeric agent for high-resolution CT angiography (CTA)
- ExiTron V is a classical dimeric non-ionic extracellular CT contrast agent for CT angiography (CTA)
- ExiTron U is a classical monomeric non-ionic extracellular CT contrast agent for CT angiography (CTA)
Discover how you can advance your micro-CT research
This illustrated guide of ExiTron contrast agents assists you in identifying the optimal contrast agent for your particular application. Read further to reveal how Viscover ExiTron products can progress your micro-CT research.