Optical agent for imaging of tumors
NiraWave™ Rocker optical imaging agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 158
NiraWave™ Rocker optical imaging agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 159
NiraWave Rocker is a nanoparticulate near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence imaging agent optimized for visualization of primary tumors and metastases. Its accumulation in tumor cells via the rocker-switch mechanism as well as its strong fluorescence and high stability enable visualization of tumors in animal cancer models.
NiraWave Rocker, the unique optical imaging agent:
- Is based on a nanoparticle with a high intrinsic fluorescene intensity
- Highlights primary and metastatic tumors
- Exhibits stable fluorescence enabling longtime visualization of tumors
- Viscover's leading optical imaging agent for visualization of tumors
Apply NiraWave Rocker to:
- Detect primary tumors and metastases based on its selective enrichment
- Study tumor progression in tumor-bearing mouse models
- Monitor therapeutic response
660 - 790 nm
Normalized absorption and emission spectra of NiraWave Rocker in plasma
PC-3 tumor-bearing mouse with metastasized sciatic lymph nodes.
- Hess, M. et al.(2012) Long-term tumor visualization by NiraWave™ Rocker. www.viscover-online/data-gallery/oi.