From structure to pharmacology: Viscover’s versatility illustrated by the GadoSpin product family
Viscover employs a broad range of structural entities to tailor imaging agents for your specific applications. This is exemplified by the GadoSpin product family, which perfectly demonstrates the structural-functional synergy that underlies the versatility of all Viscover Products.
- Rapidly escape from the vasculature
- Do not cross cellular membranes or the uncompromised blood-brain barrier
- Often undergo rapid renal excretion
- Are retained by healthy blood vessels
- Pass through sites of vascular changes
- Are ideal for dynamic studies of vascular permeability
- Circulate in the vasculature for a prolonged period
- Are ideally suited for angiography scans
- Bind to albumin and escape fast renal excretion
- Become enriched in target tissues such as atherosclerotic plaques and lymph nodes
- Escape renal excretion
- Circulate for an extended time
- Enter both circulating and resident phagocytes
GadoSpin products cover a wide range of structural entities. Their defined pharmacologies provide the researcher with a set of unique tools for a multitude of imaging applications.