Dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI agent
GadoSpin™ D MRI contrast agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 164
GadoSpin™ D MRI contrast agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 165
GadoSpin D is a unique dendritic MRI agent for studying blood vessel integrity and angiogenesis in tumors and inflamed tissues via dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) MRI. It contains 24 gadolinium ions in a globular structure.
The unique dendritic MRI agent:
- Has an intermediate molecular weight optimized for vascular studies
- Stays confined within intact vasculature
- Passes through fenestrated blood vessel in tumors and inflamed tissue
- GadoSpin D is Viscover’s leading agent for dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) MRI imaging
Apply GadoSpin D to effectively:
- Quantitate angiogenesis and investigate vascular abnormalities in tumors and inflammation with ease
- Monitor therapeutic efficacy
- Use its blood pool effect for MR angiography as an alternative to GadoSpin P
Relaxivity (37 °C, 1.5T)
r1 = 19 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 29 L mmol-1 s-1
r1 = 17 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 22 L mmol-1 s-1
~17,000 g mol-1
Schematic diagram of GadoSpin D:
- Su, M.Y. et al. (2002) Measurements of volumetric and vascular changes with dynamic contrast enhanced MRI for cancer therapy monitoring. Technol. Cancer Res. Treat. 1: 479-488.
- Verhoye, M. et al. (2002) Assessment of the neovascular permeability in glioma xenografts by dynamic T(1) MRI with Gadomer-17. Magn. Reson. Med 47: 305-313.
- Fink, C. et al. (2003) High resolution three-dimensional MR angiography of rodent tumors: Morphologic characterization of intratumoral vasculature. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 18: 59-65.
- Hamzah, J. et al. (2008) Vascular normalization in Rgs5-deficient tumors promotes immune destruction. Nature 453: 410-414.