ExiTron™ MyoC 8000
Myocardial CT agent
ExiTron™ MyoC 8000 CT contrast agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 701
ExiTron™ MyoC 8000 CT contrast agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 702
ExiTron MyoC 8000 is an innovative nanoparticulate agent optimized for CT studies of the myocardium. Its accumulation in healthy myocardial tissue as well as its high iodine concentration and long blood half-life enable visualization of pathological changes of the myocardium as well as functional cardiac imaging.
Profit from the unique nanoparticulate agent for CT of the myocardium:
- Optimally enhance the myocardium and detect pathological changes therein
- Benefit from a high contrast at a low injection volume
- Complete clearance of the agent within a day enables multiple injections in longitudinal studies
- High biological tolerability allows studies even in weak animals with severe cardiac pathologies
- ExiTron MyoC 8000 is Viscover's leading agent for CT studies of the myocardium
Apply ExiTron MyoC 8000 to:
- Effectively visualize pathological changes of the myocardium, e.g. infarction
- Quantify infarct size
- Investigate functional cardiac parameters
- Perform longitudinal CT studies
- Obtain optimal CT images at low injection volume
Schematic diagram of an ExiTron MyoC 8000 nanoparticle
- Kraupner, A. et al. (2014) In vivo evaluation of a myocardial infarction in small animals using a novel CT blood pool imaging agent. World Molecular Imaging Congress Meeting, Seoul, South Korea.
- Sawall, S. et al. (2016) CT imaging of myocardial infarction in mice using a novel iodine-based contrast agent. World Molecular Imaging Congress Meeting, New York, USA.
- Sawall, S. et al. (2017) In Vivo Quantification of Myocardial Infarction in Mice using Micro-CT and a Novel Blood Pool Agent. Contrast Media Mol Imaging. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/2617047.