The trusted optical imaging agent
NiraWave™ C optical imaging agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 154
NiraWave™ C optical imaging agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 155
NiraWave C is formulated from the clinically proven indocyanine green agent for use in small animal imaging. It is a versatile dye that has been used for angiography of the eye, organ perfusion, rheumatology diagnostics, and photodynamic therapy research.
NiraWave C, the trusted standard from clinical practice:
- Saves you the time by eliminating tedious dilution and formulation steps
- Provides consistently reliable results
- Serves as a reference contrast agent
- Is hassle-free allowing you to focus on the experiment at hand
- Viscover’s tried and tested indocyanine green for optical imaging in animals
- Indocyanine green has been clinically used for various applications: angiography in opthalmology, organ perfusion, as well as rheumatology diagnostics based on vascular leakage
775 g mol -1
650 - 780 nm
Structural formula of indocyanine green
Normalized absorption and emission spectra of NiraWave C in plasma
- Lao, W.W. et al. (2014) A new rat model for orthotopic abdominal wall allotransplantation. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open. 2(4): e136.
- Reynolds, J.S. et al. (1999) Imaging of spontaneous canine mammary tumors using fluorescent contrast agents. Photochem. Photobiol. 70: 87-94.
- Li, X. et al. (1995) Tumor localization using fluorescence of indocyanine green (ICG) in rat models. Proc. SPIE.
- Baeumler, W. et al. (1999) Photo-oxidative killing of human colonic cancer cells using indocyanine green and infrared light. Br. J. Cancer. 80: 360-363.