FeraSpin R nanoparticles form the basis of all size-selected FeraSpin products and therefore contain all particles comprising the FeraSpin Series. FeraSpin R is rapidly taken up by liver and spleen macrophages.
Viscover's proven superparamagnetic iron oxide nanoparticle (SPIO) agent:
- Consists of nanoparticles from 10 - 90 nanometers
- Is rapidly taken up by macrophages in the liver and spleen
- Delivers optimal T2/T2* contrast
- FeraSpin R is Viscover's leading MRI agent for liver and spleen imaging
Apply FeraSpin R SPIO nanoparticles:
- To effectively visualize spleen, liver and liver tumor morphology in excellent detail
- To study nanoparticle physiology with ease
- And rely on a substance well-proven in clinical practice
10 - 90 nm
r1 = 10 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 185 L mmol-1 s-1
r1 = 7 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 95 L mmol-1 s-1
r1 = 9 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 61 L mmol-1 s-1
- Reichardt, W. et al. (2013) Phase Contrast MR Imaging to Image Bacterial translocation in a Mouse Model for Graft versus Host Disease. Proc. Intl. Soc. Mag. Reson. Med. 21, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Lawaczeck, R. et al. (1997) magnetic iron oxide particle coated with carboxydextran for parental administration and liver contrasting. Pre-clinical profile of SHU555A. Acta Radiol 38: 584-597.
- Murakami,T. et al. (2001) Evaluation of regional liver damage by magnetic resonance imaging with superparamagnetic iron oxide in rat liver. Dig. Dis. Sci. 46: 148-155.