Liver imaging MRI agent
FeraSpin™ R MRI agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 138
FeraSpin™ R MRI agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 139
FeraSpinTM R is based on the clinically proven Ferucarbotran and forms the basis of all products within the FeraSpin Series. FeraSpin R is rapidly taken up by liver and spleen macrophages.
Viscover's proven superparamagnetic iron oxide (SPIO) nanoparticle agent:
- Consists of nanoparticles with sizes ranging from 10-90 nanometers
- Is rapidly taken up by macrophages in the liver and spleen
- Delivers optimal T2/T2* contrast
- FeraSpin R is Viscover's leading liver imaging agent for T2-weighted MRI
Apply FeraSpin R SPIO nanoparticles to:
- Effectively visualize spleen, liver and liver tumor morphology in excellent detail in T1-weighted MR images
- Study nanoparticle physiology with ease
- Rely on a substance well-proven in clinical practice
10 - 90 nm
r1 = 10 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 185 L mmol-1 s-1
r1 = 7 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 95 L mmol-1 s-1
r1 = 9 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 61 L mmol-1 s-1
- Schwab, L. et al. (2014) Neutrophil granulocytes recruited upon translocation of intestinal bacteria enhance graft-versus-host disease via tissue damage, Nat. Med. 20: 648-654.
- Murakami,T. et al. (2001) Evaluation of regional liver damage by magnetic resonance imaging with superparamagnetic iron oxide in rat liver. Dig. Dis. Sci. 46: 148-155.
- Lawaczeck, R. et al. (1997) magnetic iron oxide particle coated with carboxydextran for parental administration and liver contrasting. Pre-clinical profile of SHU555A. Acta Radiol 38: 584-597.
- Weigl, F. et al. (2017) Determination of the Total Circulating Blood Volume using Magnetic Particle Spectroscopy. Int. J. Mag. Part. Imag. 3(1).