CT agent for imaging of brown fat
ExiTron™ BAT CT contrast agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 707
ExiTron™ BAT CT contrast agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 708
ExiTron BAT is an innovative agent optimized for in vivo CT studies of brown adipose tissue (BAT) in small animals. Containing an iodine-based amphiphile, it accumulates in brown fat deposits enabling accurate identification of this tissue with ease.
ExiTron BAT, the unique CT agent:
- Shows a high accumulation in the BAT of small animals
- Delivers optimal CT contrast
- Enables a wide imaging time window
- ExiTron BAT is Viscover's leading agent for CT studies of brown fat
Apply ExiTron MyoC 8000 to:
- Effectively visualize pathological changes of the myocardium, e.g. infarction
- Quantify infarct size
- Investigate functional cardiac parameters
- Perform longitudinal CT studies
- Obtain optimal CT images at low injection volume
Schematic diagram of an ExiTron MyoC 8000 nanoparticle
- Kraupner, A. et al. (2014) In vivo evaluation of a myocardial infarction in small animals using a novel CT blood pool imaging agent. World Molecular Imaging Congress Meeting, Seoul, South Korea.
- Sawall, S. et al. (2016) CT imaging of myocardial infarction in mice using a novel iodine-based contrast agent. World Molecular Imaging Congress Meeting, New York, USA.
- Sawall, S. et al. (2017) In Vivo Quantification of Myocardial Infarction in Mice using Micro-CT and a Novel Blood Pool Agent. Contrast Media Mol Imaging. https://doi.org/10.1155/2017/2617047.