ExiTron™ nano 6000
Liver imaging CT agent
ExiTron™ nano 6000 CT contrast agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 146
ExiTron™ nano 6000 CT contrast agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 147
ExiTron nano 6000 is an innovative nanoparticle agent for liver imaging, the detection of liver tumors and metastases. It is quickly phagocytosed by Kupffer cells and allows hepatic visualization for several weeks after injection.
A unique CT agent for efficacious liver imaging:
- Optimal for accumulation in the liver and spleen delivering superior contrast
- Typical injection volume of 100 µL in mice greatly enhances its cardiovascular tolerability
- Long liver retention enables hepatic imaging for several weeks after a single injection
- Exitron nano 6000 is Viscover’s leading CT agent for the visualization of
Apply ExiTron nano 6000 to:
- Effectively investigate nanoparticles uptake and liver morphology from hours to weeks
- Detect tumors/metastases in your animal model and quantitate tumor burden with ease and discover its clear advantage over existing agents
Schematic diagram of an ExiTron nano 6000 nanoparticle
- Boll, H. et al. (2010) High-speed single-breath-hold micro-CT of thoracic and abdominal structures in mice using a simplified method for intubation. J. Comput. Assist. Tomogr. 34: 783-90.
- Boll, H. et al. (2011) Micro-CT based experimental liver imaging using a nanoparticulate contrast agent longitudinal study in mice. PLoS ONE 6: e25692.
- Hua, X.W. et al. (2015) Contrast-enhanced micro-computed tomography using ExiTron nano 6000 for assessment of liver injury. World J Gastroenterol 21(26): 8043-8051.
- Sabel, B. et al. (2014) Macrophage-Ablation Significantly Reduces Uptake of Imaging Probe into Organs of the RES. doi: 10.13140/2.1.2301.5682.