Viscover™ Customized Agents
Imaging agents tailored for your research
The continually expanding Viscover portfolio provides reliable, ready-to-use imaging agents covering a wide spectrum of imaging demands. For those occasions when a customized solution is required, you can rely on the Viscover team for timely assistance.
- Target-specific imaging agents based on both iron oxide and gadolinium-chelate nanoparticles
- Iron oxide nanoparticles of all sizes
- Custom-sized polymeric MRI agents
- Fractionated radiopaque nanoparticles
- Research on target-specific CT imaging agents
- Custom-sized polymeric CT imaging agents
- Target- specific ultrasound microbubbles
- Fractionated ultrasound microbubbles with selected echogenic properties
- NIR dyes, both small molecule and particulate, having various chemical functionalities and optical properties
- Target-specific optical imaging agents
- Briel, A. et al. (2005) Ultrasound theranostics: antibody-based microbubble conjugates as targeted in vivo contrast agents and advanced drug delivery systems. Modern Biopharmaceuticals. 3: 1301-1324.
- Hauff, P. et al. (2004) Molecular targeting of lymph nodes with L-selectin ligand-specific US contrast agent: a feasibility study in mice and dogs. Radiology 231: 667-673.
- Licha, K. et al. (2001) Synthesis, characterization, and biological properties of cyanine-labeled somatostatin analogues as receptor –targeted fluorescent probes. Bioconjugate Chem. 12: 44-50.
- Zhang, C. et al. (2007) Specific targeting of tumor angiogenesis by RGD-conjugated ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide particles using a clinical 1.5-T magnetic resonance scanner. Cancer Res. 67: 1555-1562.