ExiTron™ nano 12000
CT angiography agent
ExiTron™ nano 12000 CT contrast agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 698
ExiTron™ nano 12000 CT contrast agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 700
ExiTron nano 12000 is an innovative nanoparticulate agent optimized for high-resolution CT angiography. Its remarkably high contrast and long blood half-life enable clear visualization of fine vascular structures including microvessels.
Profit from the unique nanoparticulate agent for high-resolution CT angiography:
- Highlight vascular structures and regions of increased vascular permeability
- Benefit from the strong and long-lasting blood vessel contrast allowing high-resolution CT studies including functional cardiac imaging
- The low injection volume and high biological tolerability allows studies even in weak animals
- ExiTron nano 12000 is Viscover's leading agent for high-resolution CT angiography
Apply ExiTron nano 12000 to:
- Effectively visualize vascular structures down to the microvessel level
- Detect areas of increased vascular permeability, e.g. certain types of tumors
- Investigate functional cardiac parameters
- Benefit from the liver imaging capability analogous to ExiTron nano 6000
Schematic diagram of an ExiTron nano 12000 nanoparticle
- Boll, H. et al. (2011) Micro-CT based experimental liver imaging using a nanoparticulate contrast agent longitudinal study in mice. PLoS ONE 6: e25692.
- Lalwani, K. et al. (2013) Contrast Agents for Quantitative MicroCT of Lung Tumors in Mice.
Comp Med. 63(6): 482-90.
- Flechsig, P. et al. (2015) A Comparison of microCT and microPET for Evaluating Lymph Node Metastasis in a Rat Model. Mol Imaging Biol. 18(2): 243-248.
- Das, N.M. et al. (2016) In Vivo Quantitative Microcomputed Tomographic Analysis of Vasculature and Organs in a Normal and Diseased Mouse Model. PLoS One 11(2): e0150085.