ExiTron™ ultra 18000
CT angiography agent
ExiTron™ Ultra 18000 CT contrast agent (1 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 709
ExiTron™ Ultra 18000 CT contrast agent (5 x 5 injections): 130 - 095 - 710
ExiTron ultra 18000 is an innovative nanoparticulate agent that delivers ultimate contrast in CT angiography studies. It is based on a post-transition metal with strong X-ray attenuation power. The agent’s exceptionally high contrast enhancement coupled with its long blood half-life enables detailed visualization of vascular structures.
This unique nanoparticulate agent for CT angiography:
- Delivers the highest contrast enhancement of all ExiTron products
- Enables detailed visualization of vascular structures
- Highlights regions of increased vascular permeability
- Provides a long circulation time and a broad acquisition time window
- ExiTron ultra 18000 is Viscover’s novel high-end agent for CT angiography
Apply ExiTron ultra 18000 to:
- Visualize the vascular system at unprecedented detail
- Detect regions of increased vascular permeability
Schematic diagram of an ExiTron ultra 18000 nanoparticles
- Amato, C. et al. (2023) Dual -contrast photon-counting micro-CT using iodine and a novel bismuth-based contrast agent. Phys. Med. Biol., accepted.
- Amato, C. (2022) Novel Contrast Agents in Photon-Counting Computed Tomography. PhD Thesis.