GadoSpin M is our all-purpose extracellular gadolinium chelate agent for classical contrast-enhanced MRI and for studying CNS diseases. The trusted standard from human clinical MRI has been formulated for small animal imaging.
The trusted all-purpose MRI agent from clinical practice:
- Is rapidly distributed in vascular and interstitial space
- Does not permeate membranes or the intact blood-brain barrier
- GadoSpin M is Viscover's tried and tested extracellular MRI agent
Rely on a substance that is well-proven in clinical practice for the:
- Investigation of blood-brain barrier abnormalities in brain tumors and neuroinflammation
- Delineation of tissues based on its differential distribution
Relaxivity (37 °C, 1.5T)
r1 = 4 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 5 L mmol-1 s-1
r1 = 3 L mmol-1 s-1
r2 = 4 L mmol-1 s-1
938 g mol-1
Structural formula of Gd-DTPA:
- Kiessling, F. et al. (2003) Dynamic T1-weighted monitoring of vascularization in human carcinoma heterotransplants by magnetic resonance imaging. Int. J. Cancer 104: 113-120.
- Furman-Haran, E. et al. (1996) Angiogenic response of MCF7 human breast cancer to hormonal treatment: assessment by dynamic GdDTPA-enhanced MRI at spatial resolution. J. Magn. Reson. Imaging 6: 195-202.
- Bjørnaes, I. et al. (2000) Measurement of the extracellular volume of human melanoma xenografts by contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging. Magn. Reson. Imaging 18: 41-48.