NiraWave Rocker is a nanoparticulate near-infrared (NIR) fluorescence imaging agent optimized for visualization of vascular leakage in inflamed tissues and tumors. Besides allowing for studies of the enhanced permeability and retention (EPR) effect, the agent also accumulates in certain cell types via the rocker-switch mechanism.
Profit from the unique nanoparticulate agent for optical inflammation imaging:
- Highlight inflamed tissues and tumors
- Benefit from the deep tissue penetration
- Accumulation in certain tissues and tumors enables longitudinal studies with only a single injection
- Viscover's leading optical imaging agent for visualization of inflammation
Apply NiraWave Rocker to:
- Detect areas of increased vascular permeability, e.g. certain types of tumors
- Study inflammatory processes such as in rheumatic diseases
- Monitor therapeutic response
660 - 790 nm
Normalized absorption and emission spectra of NiraWave Rocker in plasma
PC-3 tumor-bearing mouse with metastasized sciatic lymph nodes.
- Hess, M. et al.(2012) Long-term tumor visualization by NiraWave™ Rocker. www.viscover-online/data-gallery/oi.