Imaging agents that will transform your pre-clinical MRI facility
Viscover provides you with the first dedicated product portfolio of animal imaging agents to unleash the full potential of pre-clinical animal MRI, employing innovative agents from small molecules to nanoparticles. Our GadoSpin gadolinium chelate and FeraSpin iron oxide nanoparticle product families were designed to offer you previously unseen capabilities.
Specifically, their broad application spectrum includes:
- Tumor vascularization and angiogenesis studies
- Cardiovascular disease imaging
- Delineation of tissues and organ-specific imaging
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Therapeutic efficacy monitoring
- Nanoparticle physiology studies
- MRI physics and sequence optimization
Discover how you can advance your MRI research
This illustrated guide of GadoSpin and FeraSpin products assists you in identifying the optimal imaging agent for your particular application. For even more flexibility, you will also find excellent alternatives that support these leading products.
Read further to reveal how Viscover GadoSpin and FeraSpin products can progress your MRI research.
- Nanoparticle research 10 - 100 nm